We are working on an anonymous FTP server, but it's not ready yet. Until then, we've located a couple of anonymous FTP servers you can use for testing.
We do not maintain or have any affiliation with the sites listed below.
We found them in a simple search. IMPORTANT: These FTP servers are accessible by the public. All data uploaded to this FTP server can also
be downloaded by anyone.
Do NOT upload sensitive or live data to these servers!
Password: (use your email address as password --OR-- email@example.com)
Upload files to /pub/incoming
(or /pub/in alias)
Below are some limitations and restrictions as posted for this site:
- Currently, there is no limit to the amount of data transferred per connection session
- 265 gigabytes total disk space available in /pub/incoming
- 265 gigabytes total disk space available in /pub/outgoing
- 7 day life span for files placed on the FTP server
- Files on this FTP server are *NOT* backed up
- ALL connections and commands to our FTP server are logged *AND* monitored
- Reverse TCP/IP address look-ups are performed. Access is not allowed from improperly configured networks
- FTP access via a web browser is not allowed. No ftp:// in the URL unless
your browser is properly configured to respond with your correct and
valid e-mail address for the anonymous password
- Canned or default password responses from FTP clients are not allowed.
Your FTP client must be properly configured to respond with your
correct and valid e-mail address for the anonymous password
- Cannot create sub-directories under /pub/incoming or /pub/outgoing
- Cannot delete, rename, or overwrite, nor change the ownership or
permissions on files placed in public directories
- File names can only contain the characters A-Z, a-z, 0-9, a
period ( . ), a dash ( - ), or an underscore ( _ )
- File names cannot begin with a dash, a period, or an underscore,
nor contain any spaces or special characters in the file name
For detailed instructions to access this FTP server, see http://www.swfwmd.state.fl.us/data/ftp/